An Introduction to Central America Vacation Rentals
Don’t want to restrict yourself to the cramped hotel rooms? If so, turn your head over here! Search Home Rentals has the best of Central America vacation rentals that help grow the Latin American tourism. Consists of seven countries, Central America, a thin land connecting North America and South America, leaves no stone unturned to attract nature enthusiasts as well as adventure aficionados.
Some of the Few Reasons to Stay at Central America Vacation Rentals
- Well-stocked Kitchen: Modern travelers are breaking the traditional way of vacationing. They are willing to indulge in activities – both indoor and outdoor. Since vacation rentals come complete with well-stocked kitchens, guests don’t mind trying local, authentic dishes. This allows them to save money on food, explore the area, and spend more on outdoor activities.
- Beach Equipment: Beach chairs, beach umbrellas, portable coolers, and water sports equipment and gears are some of the amenities that vacationers avail at their disposal.
- Other Upscale Amenities: Swimming pool, comfortable, high-quality furnishings, Wi-Fi, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fans, King Beds, Master Suites, adequate parking, and private lawn are the main amenities that put vacationers into a relaxing, home-like setting.
Best Things to See & Do in Central America
- Arenal Volcano: Once an active volcano in Costa Rica, it is now in a state of dormancy. Locals and foreign visitors flock to this area to relish the lush greenery and natural habitats.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve: Immerse yourself in Latin America’s rich natural beauty and partake in a myriad of thrilling activities including canopy tours and zip-lining. Costa Rica’s most coveted tourist destination, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve is home to more than 400 bird species, around 1,200 species of reptiles and amphibians, and over 100 species of mammals including capuchin monkeys and howler.
- Cay Caulker: The small island of Caye Caulker is a paradise for backpackers for its laid-back vibes, great ranges of restaurants and bars, and relatively cheap prices. For travelers looking for nothing except lazing around the beaches or people gazing, this place is for them. Snorkeling is a popular activity to discover Belize Barrier Reef.
- Flores: Keen travelers with a nose for history – Flores is calling you. The island is located in northern Guatemala, on Lake Peten Itza and was once the seat of the last independent Maya Itza Indians. Find your perfect Guatemala vacation rentals and unearth the Mayan ruins or conquer the cobblestone streets fringed with restaurants and shops.
Best Time to Book Vacation Rentals in Latin America
The dry season runs from November to mid-April is said to be the best time to visit Central America and book accommodations accordingly. Booking in advance will get you some good discounts and you can explore Central America’s main attractions, enjoy the tropical climate, and beautiful wildlife.