Search Home Rentals by Owners
Whether you are besotted with the quiet and tranquil the Caribbean islands, or have a penchant for Canada’s rich history and culture, or infatuated with the big cities of the United States, or have fallen for Mexico’s famous tequila, or mesmerized by the tropical settings, active volcanoes, and pristine beaches of Central American countries, booking the most suitable vacation rentals from Search Home Rentals will only get you closer to the above magnificence. Commonly known as SHR, SearchHomeRentals.com offers an assortment of all types of vacation rentals in the USA, Canada, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean to ensure that not a single traveler is left baffled.
Most Popular Vacation Hotspots in the West
Sparsely populated, Canada, a country in the northern part of North America, is the second-largest country in the world by area. This former French and British colony takes pride in its rich heritage from the French explorers of Quebec to the North Coast Indians of British Columbia. The best part of traveling to Canada is that it pulls up travelers interested in cosmopolitan cities and lush natural wonders. Canada can best be enjoyed with a traveler partner and the amazing thing is it has couple-friendly Canada vacation rentals.
Top-rated Attractions in Canada:
- Banff National Park & the Rocky Mountains: Situated in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Banff National Park, in the Alberta Province, brags about some of Canada’s most striking natural splendors. The park is adorned with glaciers, snow-capped peaks, and turquoise-colored lakes.
- Whistler: A famous ski resort, Whistler is developed into a popular summer destination with a plethora of things to do including mountain biking, golf, and an exciting town atmosphere for families.
- Vancouver Island: Head north until Vancouver Island and be bestowed upon picturesque remote landscapes and the exotic wild. The island, flaunting many unexpected and unforgettable experiences, can be accessed via a two-hour ferry ride from the mainland.
- Gros Morne National Park: A favorite place for budding geologists, Gros Morne National Park is also immensely popular with nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Some of the striking attractions of the Park are the alpine setting of the Long Range Mountains and the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- Churchill: The polar bears are the most important inhabitants of Churchill, which draws thousands of visitors every year. Not just the polar bears (or which the town is nicknamed the “Polar Bear Capital of the World”), the small town in the Manitoba Province is an ideal destination to delight in the aurora borealis, birds, and beluga whales.
- The United States of America:
From the skyscrapers of Chicago and New York to the secluded islands and sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii, and California, the United States of America boasts an amazing range of fascinating tourist hotspots. A melting pot of races and cultures, America is not just a destination but an experience that transforms dramatically as you traverse through the landscapes. Each of its states has something unique for the visitors, which can best be enjoyed from glamorous USA apartment rentals.
Top-rated Attractions in the U.S.A.:
- Grand Canyon: One of the most visited attractions in the U.S., the Grand Canyon is carved out by the Colorado River and cuts deep into the landscape, forming spectacular cliff walls and ledges.
- Golden Gate Bridge: The suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the Golden Gate Bridge was constructed in 1937, becoming a landmark symbol of California and San Francisco.
- Niagara Falls: Perched along US-Canada border, between the province of Ontario and the state of New York, Niagara Falls is the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. It is, in fact, a set of three waterfalls – Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veli Falls.
- Yellowstone National Park: The world’s first national park, Yellowstone National Park flaunts a gigantic ancient volcano that preserves hot springs, geysers, and other thermal areas. Besides, it safeguards not just the incredible wildlife but its rugged beauty.
- Walt Disney World Resort: Located in the heart of Orlando, Florida, Walt Disney World Resort is a massive amusement park catering to both old and young for several decades.
With more than 20 million visitors (foreign) a year, Mexico is a popular global tourist destination. Lately, statistics suggest that Mexico is becoming increasingly popular with travelers from the European countries seeking pristine sandy beaches, stunning scenery, and endless sunshine. Not just do tourists from Europe flock to Mexico, thousands of Americans make their way to the country to unravel its rich history and cultural heritage. Search Home Rentals makes certain that families, couples, solo travelers, and those who visit the country for business face no difficulty in finding a suitable place to stay; hence offering an assortment of family-friendly Mexico vacation rentals.
Top-rated Attractions in Mexico:
- Chichen Itza: One of the most visited tourist destinations, Chichen Itza Is known for the temple-pyramid of El Castillo. The pyramid is believed to have an astronomical significance. There are stairways on each side with 91 steps.
- Tulum: Built in the 12th century AD, Tulum is a tropical beach with a breathtaking backdrop. It is located on the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Palenque: Visitors with special interests in archaeology are recommended to visit Palenque. It is an archaeological site containing the most awe-striking sculptures and architectures the Maya empire has ever produced. Get around the structures dating back to 600 to 800 AD!
- El Arco: Emerging out of the waters of the Pacific Ocean, El Arco is an astounding arch, rock formation located in Cabo San Lucas. To have a perfect arch view, take a stroll along the pristine beach and capture the moments in your high definition camera lens.
- Cathedral Metropolitana: Another strikingly magnificent architectural structure, Cathedral Metropolitana, a 16th-century formation, dominates the central plaza of Mexico City. The cathedral is believed to be the oldest and largest cathedral in Latin America.
- Central America:
A part of the Mesoamerican biodiversity hotspot, Central America is a strip of land in the southern tip of North America that connects South America with North America. The region is comprised of seven countries, including Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize, and Costa Rica and is bordered by the Pacific Ocean to the south and west, Mexico to the north, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and Colombia to the southeast.
Top-rated Attractions in Central America:
- Arenal Volcano: Until 2010, Arenal Volcano was the most active volcano in the country of Costa Rica. Currently, a dormant andesitic stratovolcano, Arenal Volcano is conically shaped with a crater 140 meters in diameter and measures 1,633 meters high.
- Panama City: This is not Florida’s Panama City (FYI). Panama City in Central America is the capital and the largest city of Panama with a huge concentration of high-rise buildings and towers emerging up from a surrounding tropical rainforest.
- Tikal: An important and one of the largest cities of the ancient Mayan civilization, Tikal is well-known for its incredible jungle setting with stunning temples pervade through the canopy.
- Roatan: Conjure up the images of marine flora and fauna, get surrounded by a variety of colorful fish, including dolphins, and take a quick look at the second-largest barrier reef in the world – you are all set to take a plunge at Roatan and discover the underwater wonders.
- Ambergris Caye: Head to Ambergris Caye only if you have got shorts and flip-flops (because they are the dress code). Golf carts, ferry rides, and flights are the medium of transportation to the largest island.
- The Caribbean:
The Caribbean archipelago consists of hundreds of small and large islands, the Caribbean Sea, and the surrounding coasts. This is a perfect destination to vacation and unearths Caribbean’s rich culture, hundreds of years of colonial history, West Indian spices with European gastronomic flair, and more. The Caribbean is a perennial honeymooners’ destination prefer staying at the chic Caribbean vacation rentals and soak up the luxuries.
Top-rated Attractions in the Caribbean:
- Dunn’s River Falls: Did you know Dunn’s River Falls was featured in Dr. No (James Bond’s very first movie in 1962)? Ever since it has become a global tourist destination.
- The Pitons: The Pitons are part of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Pitons Management Area comprising St. Lucia’s prime topographic features and towering peaks.
- Anse Chastanet Marine National Park: The National Park harbors a treasure trove of amazing sea life. Scuba divers can see brain corals, soft corals, colored sponges, and boulder coral.
- Soufriere: Wrapped around a gorgeous bay, Soufriere is a colorful, vibrant fishing village best seen from Vieux Fort. The town of Soufriere exults in its most prominent town square and many regal buildings.
- Smuggler’s Cove Beach: Tucked away from the city chaos, travelers find solace in solitude and serenity of Smuggler’s Cove Beach. The Cove is located at the westernmost end of Tortola and makes an ideal escape from busier resort scene.