An Introduction to USA Vacation Rentals
Family vacations in the USA have become more enjoyable with Search Home Rentals’ luxury vacation rentals. Being a diverse country with countless world-class attractions and incredible sights peppered across, the United States of America receives millions of travelers from all around the world including Europe, Asia, and other parts of the world. To enhance their vacation experience, we, at SearchHomeRentals.com, ensure that our USA vacation rentals.
From the swanky apartments in New York City to the luxurious condo rentals in Miami, the United States vacation rentals from Search Home Rentals have well-covered your needs and preferences. One of the major reasons to count on these rental properties (apart from modern amenities) is their proximity to popular sites.
Best Things to See & Do in the United States
- St. Louis Arch: Designed by Finnish-American architect, St. Louis Arch is an outstanding monument towering up to 192 meters. The Arch is clad in stainless steel and is arguably the tallest arch in the world. The Arch is commonly referred to as “the Gateway to the West” and is officially dedicated to “the American People”. Also known as the Gateway Arch, it is a global symbol St. Louis.
- Golden Gate Bridge: A suspension bridge joining Marin County and San Francis, the Golden Gate Bridge is arching across San Francisco Bay. This orangish-red color California Icon is two miles long and was constructed in the 1930s.
- Times Square: Brilliant Broadway marquees, giant digital billboards, neon lights, and musicians and costumed characters, Times Square, previously known as Longacre Square, is a major commercial intersection, entertainment center, and tourist destination of New York City. It’s got plenty of shopping and fine dining options. Times Square is vibrant and bustling.
- Everglades National Park: Heading south, the United States has the Sunshine State waiting for you. While you have the entire state to yourself to soak in the sun, the Everglades, the largest tropical wilderness in the country, has other plans. The park comprises 1.5 million acres of swampland that protects the southern 20% of the original Everglades in the state. The top-rated activities that travelers can get indulged in are biking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and hiking.
- South Beach: Inland lakes, rivers, and ocean-hugging coasts promise endless water sports, sunbathing, dining, and sunbathing opportunities. South Beach, a neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida is known for the glamorous scene, pulsating nightlife, celebrity-check eateries, and pristine sandy beaches. Chances are that you may walk into your favorite movie stars dining next to you at one of the popular restaurants. For the best place to stay, keep your eyes rolling for the stunning oceanfront South Beach condos.
Best Time to Book the United States Vacation Rentals
Booking an ideal holiday rental in the US largely depends upon your expectations from the tour. The gigantic land of the United States of America boasts varied seasons and is different from region to region. However, spring and fall are the best seasons to visit America. Summer months are also fantastic to explore the country.